MM-GEO specialists are experienced professionals who have managed seismic projects from the initial specification stage, through to the production of the final processed data set and can offer valuable in-house pre-survey and on-site technical and operational recommendations to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of a survey campaign. Some of our seismic acquisition consultants come from a crew management background and operating oil and gas companies.
Our consultants appreciate being involved in a project from an early stage. They often have very useful input into the contract negotiations; they are going to be working directly with the contract specifications and so they feel that it is important to clear up items that could cause confusion or delays before the survey start. Indeed, our personnel are frequently involved in the conceptual stages of a project and may assist clients with:
- Project management and technical support from initial tender specification through survey design and contract award to final data delivery.
- Assessment of location, terrain, logistic, HSE and safety implications.
- Writing technical specifications for release with a tender.
- Evaluating tenders and making appropriate recommendations.
- Assisting with assessments of contractors during pre-award.
- Liaison between client and contractors to ensure data acquisition is within time and budget schedules and is of the highest quality.
- Geophysical support from acquisition phase through to processing.
In addition, our consultants are experienced in contract administration, helping ensure all operational decisions are made in the best interests of our clients.
We can provide your company with project managers for short or long term services. Please, do not hesitate to contact us for information on availability and pricing of project management services.